8 de maio de 2013

Pernas, para que vos quero!!

Deixo-vos aqui alguns exemplos do que se pode fazer com os pés antigos de camas e cadeiras.
A ideia das libelinhas está demais!!

Let me show you some examples of what can be done with old furniture legs.
The dragonflies are awesome!!
I don't know if you guys already have a plan in place for clients to sit at the oval/L-shaped table...but I could recreate these with the same top as the tables...or any variety of options to either blend in or add a splash of color/interest.  In the small space, these would have a up minimal footprint.  (first focus are the tables, this would be an "after opening day" addition)

Some people are downright creative. I will probably never get around to making half the things I see on Pinterest. And I have paid a good amount of money for yard ornaments in garden catalogs. Well, here are dragonflies that can be manufactured from table legs and ceiling fan blades.

Source: Pinterest

Sem comentários: